Work with Bob Miglani, Advisor on Change Management, Transformation, Disruption
We are living in turbulent times where change and disruption is the new normal.
Make no mistake – this environment is not business as usual. The world today has profoundly changed.
If you want to GROW your organization – You MUST CHANGE NOW.
Lead Yourself and Others Through Change and Disruption
Achieving success in your job, growing your business and leading others through change and disruption is the challenge of the day.
I know how you feel and can tell you that despite the change and uncertainty in front of you, there are opportunities to achieve incredible results.
Growth is possible.
I work with leaders to help them – make change, deal with change and embrace change – in their organizations to move forward towards success.
Work with Bob Miglani
Change, Reinvent, Transform and Grow Your Organization with Bob
BOB MIGLANI Bio
Bob helps organizations embrace change and disruption to transform and grow.
Nutshell: Bob reinvented his job, grew his career and helped develop and implement major change within one of the biggest companies in the world, Pfizer Inc., where he worked for 23 years. From his speaking work to his blogging to his YouTube videos to his Washington Post Bestseller, Embrace the Chaos – Bob focuses his work on Helping Organizations Embrace Change and Disruption to Grow.
Details: Bob moved to the U.S. from India with his family at the age of 9 with nothing more than $75 and a desire to pursue the American dream. He mowed lawns, delivered newspapers and helped his family run their Dairy Queen store. It was there he learned the valuable lessons of hard work and a positive can-do attitude, which became the subject of his first book titled, Treat Your Customers [Published by Hachette 2006].
Bob started his professional career as a Sales Rep for a Fortune 50 Company (Pfizer Inc.) in New York City, one of the most competitive places in the world, where he turned around a sales territory making it #1. Over 23 years, Bob moved up the career ladder at Pfizer Inc.’s corporate world headquarters starting at the bottom and working his way up to being a successful executive creating new functions and opportunities, leading others through change and working with customers and colleagues in over 30 countries.
Bob’s book, The Washington Post Bestseller, Embrace the Chaos [Published by Berrett-Koehler 2013] is about learning to embrace change, get unstuck and move forward to find success and meaning in turbulent times of uncertainty, complexity, speed and disruption.
Bob works with leaders who want to help transform their organization amidst disruption and change to GROW. That’s the goal – to GROW despite the turbulence.
23 years Fortune 50 Experience | Grew up running the family Dairy Queen | Bestselling Author | Advisor to CEOs
“I believe that only by facing up to the change can we truly discover a path towards prosperity, meaning and contribution.” -Bob Miglani
About Bob’s Approach
1. Find Clarity in Disruption
2. Decide Where You Want to Go
3. Who’s Going With You?
4. Accelerate New Ideas
5. Take Action & Move Forward
Bob Works With Leaders to:
- Identify what’s working and what’s not
- Shift a large organization to change
- Get clear about your goals and purpose
- Focus on what’s really important
- Re-inventing product, process and service for the NEW market
- Lead others through change
- Execute a 2.0 strategy
Praise for Bob Miglani
- “If you feel your life is running you rather than you running your life, Bob will show you how to achieve peace, order, and calmness in the middle of the storm.”
—Brian Tracy, coauthor of Kiss That Frog!
- “In this noisy, fast-paced world, it is hard not to get swept away by the demands, anxieties, and challenges that daily come down upon us. Embrace the Chaos shows us that only by opening our minds and our hearts to life’s wonderful unpredictability can we truly live. It is a wise and welcome book.”
—Marcus Buckingham, author of First, Break all the Rules and Now, Discover Your Strengths
- “Embrace the Chaos is a wonderful book that comes at the right time, offering us hope, inspiration, and the courage to keep moving forward.”
—Melanne Verveer, US Ambassador-at-Large for Global Women’s Issues
- “Bob has offered an insightful and thought-provoking guide to navigating times of profound change.”
—Ian Read, Chairman and CEO, Pfizer Inc.
- “In a world where change, uncertainty, and continual reinvention have become the new norm, Bob Miglani takes us on a powerful and optimistic journey of quite literally embracing the chaos and organically transforming the future from threat into opportunity and optimism. Read Embrace the Chaos and believe it.”
—Henry S. Lodge, coauthor of the New York Times bestselling Younger Next Year and Younger Next Year for Women
- “Over 2,500 years ago, the Buddha taught his followers about the impermanent nature of existence…explaining how everything is constantly changing, ever flowing, eternally in flux. But our Western minds crave stability, certainty, predictability, and control. ‘Give it up,’ Bob Miglani tells us in his new book. ‘Your longing for control is futile. The truth of reality is chaos. Learn to go with the flow. Relax—and dance with the chaos.’ The Buddha would agree. Therein lies freedom and happiness.”
—BJ Gallagher, coauthor of Being Buddha at Work
- “If we are going to continue to thrive in these times of profound change, we must learn how to embrace the chaos. This is a most compelling book that offers men and women everywhere hope, inspiration, and courage.”
—Ambassador Paula J. Dobriansky, former Under Secretary of State
- “We all can benefit from Bob’s experience in learning to embrace the chaos of our modern life. This book is enormously helpful to me in navigating the everyday challenges of being a husband, father, and NFL official.”
—Carl Johnson, the NFL’s first full-time on-field game official
- “Whether we’re trying to transform education or change our own lives, it’s about embracing chaos. Bob’s wonderful book helps show us how to move purposefully and happily through the complex nature of work and life.”
—John Katzman, founder of The Princeton Review, 2U, and Noodle
- “Embrace this book! Bob articulates so perfectly the feelings we all have of uncertainty in life. His fascinating stories and unique observations offer a positive-thinking picture of what we need to get unstuck and move forward successfully.”
—Lynda Bekore, Managing Editor, SmallBizClub.com, and Huffington Post blogger
- “‘Embrace the chaos’ is not just a mantra for management—it’s a mantra for life. We can all learn from and enjoy this simple but beautifully written book. It is, without question, worth the read.”
—John J. Connolly, EdD, President and CEO, Castle Connolly Medical Ltd., and former President, New York Medical College
- “With a jolt, Bob’s writing forces us to rethink our lives and transform ourselves—to step back from the daily roller coaster of life, savor every passing minute with a free spirit, and discover unlimited potential in ourselves! An easy-to-read manual of life!”
—Deepak Ahuja, CFO, Tesla Motors